Home Organizing Prept Tips & Requests
Safety is our top priority. Please review Harmony's safety tips and requests.
Wear closed shoes to protect your feet.
- Wear comfortable clothing you're okay with potentially getting dirty.
- Wear a scarf and/or hat and face mask to protect your hair and lungs from dust and avoid allergic reactions (if needed).
- If you're participating hands-on in the project: Have water available to stay refreshed throughout the project.
- If you're participating hands-on in the project: We'll take 5-10 min breaks at scheduled intervals.
- Please make sure your pet(s) are not in the organizing space to avoid accidents. We want to ensure the safety of everyone, pets included.
- Remove any sensitive information or items you do not want me to see.
- Remove any weapons from the space (if applicable).
Also, this is a dedicated time for me to get you clutter-free! Please be mindful of unnecessary distractions such as social media browsing or taking on the phone.